AGI’s comp at the SF Bike Expo went down like this. I missed most of the second round and the first minute or so of the finals because I was filming the MTB comp and watching Joel shred, but this is it, for the most part. Dan and Colby did a great job putting the course together in short order, too. Click here if you’re having trouble with the embed.
November 10, 2010
October 4, 2010
August 29, 2010
13 & Under
Safety meeting with Bar Vic. Saw some crazy hydroplane sailboat thing stunting on the lake. I’m going to go ahead and assume that little Petey Pablo won this class.
14 & Over Beginner
6″ Turkey Bacon Club from Togo’s, cheddar on white, with an Orange Crush. Levi Marquez came out on top.
14 & Over Advanced
1. Squeeks. Murdered it, . Wild lines all over the place. Was more cocky than Nick Dawg. Passed go, collected $200.
2. Carebear. Big railride, with a crook and feeble-to-jumpover into the bank to boot.
2. Sprinkles. Also got 2nd. Flipped the box, and did a whole bunch of stuff that I totally did not expect to see.
4-5? Nick Krauer and Eric Cisneros. Not sure who placed what, and didn’t really get to watch them ride, but they were getting down.
6. Contrary to popular belief, I can actually ride.
1. Oldscar. Dialed runs. 540 air. Framestand smith stall.
1. Squirrel. Also first. Double x-up air in the deep end. Suicide doublepeg on the sub. Can-can double-peg grind.
3. Don Ypil. Pedal grind/stall variations, perfect one-footed tables and turndowns.
X. V-Dogg attempted a half-barspin air on the 10′ vert quarter. He looped out on the flat, but he’s over 40 and did it in a fullface and basketball shorts, so I’m counting it.
1. Andrew Lang. Imagine the Terminator, but with white pants. Barspin-to-icepick-to-tiretap-to-whip on the sub,and a whole bunch of other crazy shit.
2. Nick Noble. Cameron Birdwell was watching the UFC match with Joey Chestnut, and Nick filled his shoes very well. Ridiculous backrail fuf, and did a toothpick and tireslide on the vert quarter.
3. Endo. Stupid big downside wallplant, huge wallrides. Did not go over the bars.
X. Dustin Hansen came through with a dope wallslap-to-manual around the bowl into the deep end.
August 17, 2010
August 3, 2010
If you’re going to watch a BMX video today, this is the one to watch. Jackson Allen describes Sasquatch Canyon Summer Brew…
A mellow blend of handpicked bunnyhops and gnarly. Crafted right here in the 831 with a pinch of ingredients from the Eastbay and aged to delicate maturity in a filthy barn. This unfiltered yet smooth viewing piece has subtle notes of ocean air, sunshine and citrus with a robust finish.
Brewed by Jackson Allen, Mike Hernandez, Anthony Quiroz, Andy Maguire, Jeff Murphy, Brandon York, Jordan Murdock, and Otis with help from: Ryan Nyquist, Casey, Josh Boothby, Will Grahn, Travis Kizer, Chad B, Sean Hoover, Eric Mesta, Tots, Cory Thomas, Stephen Landrum and Travis Hill with narration by Seth Hill and Crazy Chris. Label designed by Chris McMahon of SJBMX.com. This brew is best enjoyed with more beers, a salty snack and an empty schedule.
July 19, 2010
July 13, 2010
I still haven’t had time to go through my footage from Saturday’s jam, with the exception of D-Block’s rad move, but hopefully I’ll get something up before the week’s up. It’s not like it really matters, anyway, since I barely filmed anything at all. In the meantime, though, click here to see some photos that B-Rad shot.
July 5, 2010
I’m not sure who filmed and edited this, but I found this earlier today when searching for “pacifica bmx” on Google Videos. Judging by the tags that are up on YouTube, I could’ve also found it by searching for “xxx big boobs booty shaking milf.”
June 16, 2010
ESPN got this up a lot faster than I expected, although they edited the intro out… presumably because it was a clip of Big Red drinking a PBR while pedaling down the street, as Bob rides by yelling “We out here, nigga!” Wouldn’t want the kids to see that, right? But, if you do, weouthere.
April 14, 2010
Filmed (and edited?) by D-Block. So good. Thanks to Hawaii Taylor for sending the link over.