HomePhotosVideosInterviewsEventsTag IndexFeeds'05-'08 ArchivesSquirrel's NutsAbout/ContactLinks

August 31, 2010

Jacked

Don’t leave your ride sitting outside a Carl’s Jr. If you spot this bike, email David Seaborne at pretendo23@gmail.com. The bike’s a 21″ Fit Flow, with Sky High bars, a Fly stem, Sunday forks, and Fit cranks.

Bring the bike inside next time.

12 Comments »

1. Another dumb ass bites the dust. What the fuck is wrong with you kooks. But yes I will keep an eye out. I didn’t know there was a Carl’s Junior in Dumbfuck, CA.

Comment by Nor Cal Squirrel — August 31, 2010

2. I feel your pain =[

Comment by Derek — August 31, 2010

3. whats wrong with you fools? The only excuse to get your bike jacked is if someone broke into your house, broke into your car, or you physically got jumped for it. Stop leaving your shit laying around. Damn near ever bike thats been posted about being jacked was because it was left unattended. Stop leaving your shit alone and you’ll get to keep it…id rather wait till i get home to eat if there not gon let me bring my bike inside. I DONT THINK THAT $6 BURGER WAS WORTH A $1000+ bike

Comment by Randy B — August 31, 2010

4. randy you poor ass nigga your lucky i didnt get your ass when you purposely took me out at hell on wheels chump… i called your ass out and you laugh and kept pedaling. your a coward to hit my bike with a piece of concrete cuz your all pussy wet cause i dropped the N bomb in the beginning of the jam. to sad to say anything to my face and just scheming the whole ride. check it, i got a bike running that was better than yours in less than 24 hours and everything was free… talk some more shit.

Comment by Pretendo — September 1, 2010

5. stop pretending pretendo… you fuckin joke

Comment by HAH! — September 1, 2010

6. Yea really huh… pretending ok. BTW my bike.shop came through fat with tons of free shit, thanks goes out to Steve warner from sunshine bikes. Another big move from john warren coming thru with a full primo wheelset all laced up. Now all I need is a 21 inch frame… someone sell me something I got cash!!!

Comment by is awesome — September 1, 2010

7. Gotta love it when hates envy ;) )))

Comment by is awesome — September 1, 2010

8. 21″ sunday 2nd wave for like 140…

Comment by Stephen — September 1, 2010

9. for sure if i cant get my subrosa warrantied…

Comment by Pretendo — September 1, 2010

10. Why would you want a Sobrosa anyways. Ching, chang, chong made. Usually warranties exist because there for sub par quality product. Either way, I love when people argue. Get a solid, hopefully it gets welded before noon and you won’t have to worry if it is crooked or not.

Comment by Damian Schinella — September 2, 2010

11. I ACTUALLY would be way down for a solid.

Comment by Pretendo — September 2, 2010

12. could have just took your bike inside and told them to suck it, but your dumb….

Comment by 666 — September 3, 2010